Security Officer (Poole)
Poole Security Sat, Aug 28, 2021 Full time
- Ensure the safety and security of our colleagues, customers, products and building.
- Provide a visual deterrent.
- Liaising with Police and other emergency services.
- Incident report writing.
- Civil recovery reports.
- Operate CCTV, radios and any other physical security equipment used on site
You must have the following:
- Appropriate & current SIA License either Security manned Guarding (frontline) or Door Supervision (frontline) is required
- Current CCTV license is preferable but can be obtained upon employment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong observational skills
- Good understanding of Security requirements / functions
- Experience dealing with emergency situations
- First Aid Training preferred but not essential and this can be obtained upon employment